Friday 7 October 2011

Give me your thoughts on this verse?

Getting my point across is a priority but in rap im the minority/

So I give you presents with my presence and leave in every word a part of me/

Cause people these days want more than they can have/

Like the star quarterback runnin to catch his own pass/

I want to stimulate minds of kids who get what they want and not what they need/

So when the time comes to stand up they can get off their knees/

But how can I change their ways when im not even beyond their days/

Time pays more dividends then crime will every sway/

Ill tell ya right now to listen to me because I got the drive/

And wisdom like happiness is just another state of mind/

Reachable through all the people who hang up their face/

Who don鈥檛 realize to sit back and think, life鈥檚 not a race/

When you finally realize your secret identity/

The revolution will be that much closer to sanity/
Give me your thoughts on this verse?
These are good lyrics, shows determination. Sounds like something %26quot;The Teacher%26quot; from KRS-ONE would say. Has a relaxed vibe about it as well.
Give me your thoughts on this verse?
i liked it...very soul rebelish
Good, but you are making some of the same mistakes as me:



Every two lines don't neccessarily have to rhyme or be a witty phrase..



AND



It also depends on what beat you put this too, theres a specific beat pattern in hip-hop, I forget what it was called..



Looks like you got the syllabes per line under good control, good job



And you got the main message there too, so that's good.
Its hot, very deep and I like the message it brings