Friday 7 October 2011

Poll: How bad is your reputation?

I've had to change my identity fourteen times...?
Poll: How bad is your reputation?
mine has been shot to hell for years .... who gives a damn anymore??
Poll: How bad is your reputation?
only 14? lol
hahaha i guess it's pretty good....for now
my reputation is pretty good. =]
Well i'm a poser.

and i tend to get a little to sexual with small children around

they hate me on jtv xD
mines intact
Bbaaaaddd!!!!
eh, ok
It depends on who you ask! Most of the people that know me are unaware of some of my stupid mistakes-so far- and think me fine, upstanding and kind. Those aware of my not so bright actions do not think well of me at all.....as they shouldn't.
I'm sorry ... you can always hide under my hat.
It has fallen so low that not even the pimps and drug dealers will hang out with me.
......that depends which s.o. b. you ask. I couldn't bribe everyone!!!
Slowly building.

Although, it can do with a polish.
Compared to yours, I'm lame!
I think, in my case it might depend on different areas.



I'm well known by the Sheriff and all the deputies.



I'd love to be in some witness protection thing, but I never see anything bad happen unless I cause it.



My Profs all know that I will never be early or on time for classes.



I finally had to quit using the excuse the Dog Ate It,,, after about 14 years.



My step mom steers clear of me when either of us have a drink in our hands.



Dallas