Friday 7 October 2011

Why didnt they get caught?

My sister has this friend who has more problems you could ever imagine! (She is crazy) Well anyways, this girl, for whatever reason wants to change her identity. Well my STUPID sister decides that she is going to give her friend her ssn %26amp; birth certificate. So that her friend can get a new ID in my sisters name! Well, Im sitting and thinking to myself while they are talking about it that she is just going to get caught and go to jail. But I never say anything because this girl has done so much and got away with it that its not even funny. She needs to go to jail. Well, They just showed up at my house to show me the ID she got yesterday. I was shocked! I cant believe that they got away with it. She went to the exact same BMV that my sister went to last week to renew her license. Why did she not get caught? It just shows you how easy it is to get your Identity stolen. And my stupid sister is going to regret this for the rest of her life. Why would you give someone your identity. Who knows what they could do with it!?!


Why didnt they get caught?
you're sister obviously didn't think this one through. They didn't get caught because your sisters friend doesn't have to show picture id in order to get another id. I'm sure the people and DMV don't remember everyone so that's why they didn't stop them!


Why didnt they get caught?
THATS DUMB!
no offense your sister is a moron

you should report the stolen identity.


You can't solve their problems - but it's good you recognize they have them. Sad, even when it's family we want to help and make things right. Your sister will regret this a lot, but there is nothing you can do about it. It is so hard sometimes...